To ensure consistent and reliable data inside the corpus an automatic validation of the recorded trials is essential and should be performed whenever possible, also after each recording to be informed about deviations as soon as possible. This might allows to re-perform a trials if possible.
Aspects to Validate¶
- Are system logs complete (Middleware events)
- All streams included?
- Did all streams cover the total trial recording time?
- Are event frequencies in expected ranges?
- Did all external recording devices record the whole trial?
- Verify that all issues on the operators checklist have been performed.